Argentario in May or June means nature, peace, silence and extraordinary views.
Discover our Holiday Offer and book at the most convenient rate!
Take a break and regenerate body, spirit and mind!
There are many outdoor activities that you can choose from while staying at A Point Porto Ercole Resort & Spa:
- Trekking – Due to its conformation, the Argentario is the ideal place for long walks, climbing along the paths in the woods, which in this season take on magnificent colors.
- Mountain Bike – Get on one of our e-bikes, the pedal assisted bicycle, and easily reach breathtaking views and many historical, cultural and artistic wonders!
- Diving – If you are a lover of the sea, follow your passion and explore the beauties of our marine world. We organize diving courses or excursions
- History and Culture – In Monte Argentario there are numerous fortifications dating back to the time of the Sienese and Spanish dominations of the seventeenth century. A historical-landscape heritage of extraordinary value that deserves to be safeguarded and enhanced. There are about twenty towers and fortresses built to guard the shores of the Argentario against the incursions of the Barbary pirates.
- Archeology – Visit the archaeological site of Cosa, just a 20-minute drive away or move inland to explore the historic park of Vulci.
- Villages – Visit the beautiful seaside villages and fortresses of Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano; let yourself be inspired by the “chic” spirit of Capalbio and the tuffaceous cities of Pitigliano, Sorano and Sovana.
This offer is subjected to a limited availability and is not combinable
For further info or to book please write to email@example.com or call +39 0564 833636.